Pack of 3 genuine replacement SMOK V8 Baby V2 S2 quadruple stainless steel coils 0.15? Ohm.
Compatible with the following SMOK tanks:
- TFV8 Baby V2 (SMOK Species Kit)
- TFV-Mini V2
Wattage range 30-70W (best 45-60W).
The SMOK packaging says ‘Mini V2 S2 coils’.
The box comes with a scratch sticker so you can check the authenticity of this product.
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.
Coils in the SMOK V8 Baby V2 series (not compatible with the original V8 Baby):
- V8 Baby V2 A1 0.17 (stainless) – single stainless steel coil (90-140W, best 110-130W)
- V8 Baby V2 A2 0.2 (stainless) – dual stainless steel coil (70-120W, best 85-105W)
- V8 Baby V2 A3 0.15 (stainless) – triple stainless steel coil (80-130W, best 100-120W)
- V8 Baby V2 S1 0.15 – single mesh stainless steel coil (40-80W, best 60-70W)
- V8 Baby V2 S2 0.15 – quadruple stainless steel coil (30-70W, best 45-60W)
- V8 Baby V2 K1 0.2 – quadruple stainless steel coil (80-130W, best 90-120W)
- V8 Baby V2 K4 0.15 – octuple stainless steel coil (50-110W, best 60-80W)
If you would rather pop in to one of our shops to seek guidance or see our products in person, we have stores in Eastbourne, Hailsham, Hastings, Portsmouth, Newport, Worthing, Burgess Hill, Crawley, Uckfield and Littlehampton.